Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
- Sanphorus collects and uses User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may only use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to
- provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails to the email address Users provide for order processing, which only be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If Users opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How can I request a deletion of all my information?
Simply, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a data deletion for your account, make sure to use the same email address linked to your account so we can recognize and verify that you have permission to ask for information deletion.
Please note that deleting your account will include:
– Unsubscribing from all our newsletters.
– Your account will be deleted so you can’t log in or view the previous orders.
– You have to create a new user account on our website to be able to use our services and make purchases.