Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose 3 meter
Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose 3m
- Durable material, long lasting
- 3 meter available
- Light-weight and flexible
- Easy to use and set up
- Can accomodate the Cryo 6 Focusing Tip and can be used with Zimmer Cryo 6 Articualting Arm
Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose: Use and Maintenance
This treatment tube is 3 m length, light-weight, flexible, and durable. This treatment hose contains a nozzle plug which allows the user to simply link the Cryo 6 Hose to the Cryo 6 chiller. In the nozzle plug, there is an Allen screw that has to line up with all the grooves in the air outlet to ensure that the hose stays within the lock position. The grooves in the air outlet forms a bayonet catch. The bayonet catch enables the hose to be securely attached to the cooler. By pressing up, revolving a little bit clockwise, and then tugging straight down carefully, the Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose will fasten into position within the air outlet in the system. As soon as the hos is in place, the cooled air from the Zimmer Cooler system can be sent to the therapy site by means of this application tube. The Zimmer Cryo 6 unit delivers -30C air flow continously via this treatment tube, effectively and successfully, with no ice accumulation or leakages.
- The user can release the Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose by carefully pressing on the nozzle connector, then rotating the connector counter clockwise, and then finally tugging forward. This will relieve the tube interconnection in the bayonet catch.
- Damaged Zimmer hose can not deliver air properly from Zimmer Cryo machine and this descrease performance also may cause skin burns.
- Should change if it is damaged, repair option is not safety.